Hey there, I’m Danielle. Wife to Reid, dog mom to Lincoln, newbie full-time RVer, procrastinator extraordinaire, and eternal dreamer & empath.
Most days, you can find me trying to plan bottomless brunch with friends, snuggling with Reid & Lincoln, eating too much mac & cheese or chips & queso or Italian Cheesy Bread from Little Caesar’s, encouraging happy hours at all hours of any given day, and now trying to be better about planning more than two hours in advance for our next move in our RV trip across the US!
I love serving the world by being a friend to others and spreading empathy.
The things I am most passionate about are helping people feel better about themselves, their capabilities, and their path in life, both through sharing my own authentic journey and empowering others by lifting them up.
I hope to inspire and serve people who…
- struggle with adulting, procrastination, breaking bad habits or sticking to routines
- need help with goal-setting or planning out their lives
- are yearning for a sense of purpose or higher calling
- wish they could finally finish a creative project
- are looking for someone to relate to with authentic (and embarrassing) struggles many of us share but are too hesitant to reveal
- desire to have deeper and more meaningful relationships
- can’t figure out how to make and cultivate friendships as an adult
- want to travel the world but have a hard time making the leap!
When I’m not busy watching too much trash reality TV, you can catch me:
- reading, cooking, listening to self-improvement podcasts, or walking Lincoln while becoming paranoid about every large white van we walk past.
- traveling back to Texas for quality family time.
- setting goals I’m not sure I’ll ever accomplish, like RVing to all 48 continental United States.
- also planning trips to Alaska, Europe, and Asia to cross more off our bucket lists!
In the meantime, as I continue to figure more out about this whole self-embracement thing, please enjoy this list of 5 random things about me:
- I was born allergic to all animals with fur or feathers, however have now mostly grown out of it as I forced my way to spend as much time with animals as possible. Dogs are my first love.
- I took the Clifton Strengthsfinder test as part of my college summer internship onboarding, and my number one strength is Empathy.
- I cannot swallow pills. Thanks, traumatic-m&m-experience-when-I-was-three-and-subsequent-stubbornness-of-muscle-memory.
- You’ll never catch me running for pleasure or even forced exercise. I don’t run. If you see me running, you should probably run too, because I’m being chased.
- I chronically start projects that I never finish.
Still reading? Wonderful, let’s connect!
- Find me & Reid on Instagram! – @tumbleweedsinthewind
- Head over to our Facebook feed – @tumbleweedsinthewind
- And our very much work-in-progress youtube channel – Tumbleweeds in the Wind